Wednesday 12 December 2012


Possessive Adjectives

1.   Linda has a piano. It is ___ piano. ( she / her )

2.   You have a raincoat. It is ___ raincoat. ( you / your )

3.   I watch television with ___ parents at night. ( my / me )

4.   The cat watches ___ kittens while they play. ( its / their )

5.   I have these handkerchiefs. These are ___ handkerchiefs. ( me / my )

6.   This towel belongs to my father. It is ___ towel. ( he / his )

7.   Seng Heng and Wei Wei have some oranges. Those are ___ oranges. ( our / their )

8.   “What is ___ name?” said Diana. ( your / you )

9.   I am going to the library with ___ friends. ( their / my )

10. I wash ___ hair three times a week. ( I / my )

11. “That is ___ house,” said Wan and Nani. ( our / we )

12. Those hats belong to Rashid. They are ___ hats. ( he / his )

13. Lisa and Sarah have ____ lunch at 12 o’clock. ( they / their )

14. John makes ___ bed every morning. ( his / her )

15. The cat watches ___ kittens while they play. ( its / their )

No comments:

Post a Comment